Strava!!!

I'll be quiet for a week or two. Carnage on a group training ride today. I thought I'd done my collar bone again, but got away with ligament damage. Most importantly, not a mark on the bike.

Ohh dear, what happened?, the usual touch of wheels.

Not too much road rash I hope, it’s not nice when it sticks to the bed sheets overnight :eek:

Swift healing :thumbsup:

Touch of wheels ahead, then all of a sudden one down on the floor in front of me. I must have landed on Jon, as no rash or even ripped lycra.

Still stiff, but back in the game this afternoon for a steady one.

Some good mileage from the T6 group.
I went out this morning in the rain, had some good waterproofs on and managed to stay warm n dry underneath :thumbsup:

45C3B16D-A2E2-47C7-BF3F-B7D2D44BBB63.png

All my miles were done in Majorca last week. No wet/winter gear needed for me.

I'm not liking the look of things now I'm back home tho'.

All my miles were done in Majorca last week. No wet/winter gear needed for me.

I'm not liking the look of things now I'm back home tho'.

you've got to try and stay top of leader board, will probably mean getting wet in this country :(

I'm not normally top. That distance wouldn't have topped it normally, although I do try to average 150 miles a week.

Still a good few getting the miles in. Pity many of them are indoors tho'. :whistle:

Just joined the T6 Strava group. Anyone riding the Marmotte this year? Foolishly signed up for a 2nd go after promising I would never go back! I have been trying out Fulgaz for a bit of change whilst riding indoors and so far it seems really good, you can do a free 14 day trial.

Just a little bump for our T6 Forum Strava group. Feel free to join if you're a Strava user.

Here's last weeks leader board.

Screenshot 2022-08-10 110501.png

Back