Strava!!!

PS I’m about to list a QuadLock case and mount for an iPhone 6 if anyone wants first dibs. Have the case and poncho for an iPhone SE / 5 also.

I had one of these on my road bike originally, but in my obsessive quest for getting the bike as light as possible, and as aerodynamic as feasible I removed it. (don't ask)
Anyway, it's on my MTB now and has never let me down, even with my iPad pro sized Samsung S8 and the full on abuse my MTB gets..
Brilliant inventions.

See we've a few Zwift users on here too.
Never thought I'd actually enjoy a turbo session till I used it - just had my Wahoo Kickr replaced under warranty as the bearings fell apart after 1000km though!
Not that I've done much this week as I'm ill courtesy of youngest bringing home lurgy from school!

See we've a few Zwift users on here too.
Never thought I'd actually enjoy a turbo session till I used it - just had my Wahoo Kickr replaced under warranty as the bearings fell apart after 1000km though!
I'm addicted to zwift. Currently in the hunt for the tron bike. Doing a lot of riding outside at the min and super busy with work so I can't seem to get on it this week.

Tron bike - isn't that 50K of climbing to get that? think it'll be while before I achieve that I'm only up 9k :)
In fact I only managed 35k of climbing last year in total - living in Cambridgeshire doesn't help!

Haven't fallen off a bike in atleast two years. Last week, 100 yards from making it back to the house after a back shift, the front of the Kinesis, washes out on ice. Snapped the dropout/hanger. 30 quid!!!

Next morning, old faithful is retrieved from the garage as a substitute bike. Got 3ft down my garden path. The smallest of stone chips with a lot of steering angle on. Down I go again!!!

Donkey by name, donkey by nature. Only saving grace. No witnesses to either face plant. Eeeeeee awwwwww.

Joined the group

Last edited:
Currently trying to get my fitbit to sync my rides with Strava. It records heart rate and GPS and is supposed to work. Stupid technology.

Back