STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm locking everything. Look at all my options for security. Every one has been great. Posting it every where on all sorts of forums. I just never thought I would see at again.

If I leave the van on the drive then it has a pedal lock and a very visible wheel clamp.
The wheel clamp is heavy, but in reality only takes 60 seconds to fit or remove once you get used to it.

Pete

I have a peddle lock but it wasn't on last night. The peddle lock keys is on the van key ring. They broke in and stole the keys. Separate the peddle lock key from the van key and hid keys.

The power of the VW. My children and friends etc have just been fantastic. Posted it everywhere. I don't normally use social media. On here for info and maybe make friends. Police were really great. We hear so much negative media.

Thats good you've got it back.
Tracker was supposed to be fitted today to mine but the snow and sleet made the guy cry off (couldn't blame him).
I am praying mine is fitted soon to help put the thieves off.

If they took it with the keys, did you get the keys back with it, or do they still have them?

I haven’t got the van back yet. It’s with the police. They took one set of van keys, so vw will reprogram the key signals. They also took our golf key but left the car as it’s older. Keys have been reprogrammed by vw

Thats good you've got it back.
Tracker was supposed to be fitted today to mine but the snow and sleet made the guy cry off (couldn't blame him).
I am praying mine is fitted soon to help put the thieves off.

So your going to display it has a tracker fitted? Watch some YouTube videos from tracker companies and see how the thieves destroy the inside trying to locate the device.

There are other simple things to do 1st. Hide keys, steering locks, peddle clamps, home security etc. These theives want go in and out quick. Little noise. Trackers do help, but not perfect.

I can only comment on what I have experienced . But will be looking at all options in future.

@Kevin
So glad that you got it back.
I have Ghost & Tracker & Wheel lock.
Now going to get a steering wheel lock!
And going to get CCTV pointing at van and driveway!
I hate scum and really really hope they get caught and somebody has the Bal*s to really bang them up!

Back