Startline fog-light retrofit

Think it's working correctly then. Those clocks are the basic one's and only have a few menu's. As for the headunit it may have limited functionality but @Absolut5 isn't to far from you so may be worth a trip to see them, but sounds like it might be down to spec of the van I'm afraid

As for dab aerial is it the factory one or did he fit an aftermarket aerial

As for dab aerial is it the factory one or did he fit an aftermarket aerial
Would I have the option to upgrade clocks to high line?
Yes it’s OE DAB,
will def contact them even if it’s to give it a once over to make sure it’s fitted correct.
Thanks so much for your help.

Would I have the option to upgrade clocks to high line?
Yes it’s OE DAB,
will def contact them even if it’s to give it a once over to make sure it’s fitted correct.
Thanks so much for your help.
Yeah clocks can be upgraded. No problem glad I could help

Added to list ha.
Finally got round to fitting front fog and cornering lights, pretty straight forward. As said in others posts the tricky part was removing and replacing the fog mounts.

Couple issues I had was the led bulbs that come with kit put the light on dash. THQ fog led bulbs arriving today.

The fog/cornering wiring loom was from Europe, was told will be fine as is but 9 & 10 in bcm had to be switched.

Also not sure there is a setting in the vcds but I havnt got fogs when select reverse?

8ED8ADC0-4CE1-4DA9-9C6B-330E21EAE8CB.jpeg4B9E7938-1389-41E3-85A4-E028FE880BC3.jpeg4103C5C0-910D-4BEF-9B94-5AFDD5807C88.jpeg

I also went with the aftermarket front parking sensors, they work good and have a on/off switch on dash, (not oe but can’t win them all lol) I did but a add on from the company that connects to the bcm iv added a pic and was hoping someone can help me work it out, I’m not sure what one I’m following.. top or bottom ? It’s to auto switch of at certain mph, BAE2174B-2A6D-483D-BDF3-20B13ABA5BEC.jpeg59933297-0DB6-4C53-AFD3-B253DAE03045.jpeg83ABA33D-8545-4704-B8BB-7B9F90CB1D0F.png

I am about to upgrade my startline bumper to a highline and want to add fog lights, can anybody tell me if the loom is already in place for the fog lights and would be plug and play? or would I need an auto electrician to wire them up?

Also would they need coding in?

Thanks

Darren

The loom is not there you will need to connect them to the BCM and code them.

Back