Spotted

And that’s the problem, been in for repair and a hydraulic hose wasn’t tightened up correctly. Engineer in charge of job blamed the first year apprentice. He will be getting a round of f@@ks when I get into work. The engineer not the apprentice.

4863F10D-DC5D-4D6B-BED2-52D776F9740C.jpeg

35D8B6CF-C72E-4551-8C83-C0A1BF52A91A.jpeg

How can you blame the apprentice, surely the engineer is supposed to oversee everything the apprentice does?

Correct Dave....... engineeer will be having both barrels when I see him for sure......

on my way back from trip out today i saw a motor home being pulled out of a ditch my first thought was maybe driver fell asleep as no other vehicle was there.
Make sure you all rest when on these long or short trips and stay safe.

It was o n the A45

That was close, lucky not to hit the silver car doing a similar thing going the other way.
Send it in to your local police force.

That is a knobhead bit of driving, I mean there’s late and there’s late but that is certainly taking the P, it’s almost like they don’t see it going to one lane and think the chevrons are another lane !
Living on the border of Devon and Cornwall we have lots of hilly roads that split and merge often and see this kind of driving all the time and unfortunately the accidents to go with them which are nearly always serious/fatal

If that’s anyone on here please send your sticker back !!

My van is a 102 and isn't capable of doing that. And it's red. <Smug>

The number plate is easy to see... 19 plate. Who's betting on a hire van?

According to newreg.co.uk YX is a Yorkshire reg identifier...
Doubt we'll find out who it was.

It was an appalling piece of driving, but just as depressing was googling it and coming across a whole website of Victor Meldrew types who seem to spend all their free time posting complaints about other road users :rolleyes:

Back