Spotted

@BiTurbo hey buddy, long time no speak!
just wondering how you were getting on with the full conversation and how the trips are going since we last spoke at Telford.

Totally awesome fella, sitting here in tintagel Cornwall at the mo. Will give you a call next week when things return to normal.

When did you put that sodding great aerial on the back m8? Is it due to poor DAB reception? :rofl:

I'm not a big fan of forum stickers in general, but the amount of folk who I've "caught" looking at my bus over the past 2 days in Devon , I guess it's a good idea for me to get one....

Well I had to pop in to see Pauly today, picked up a few stickers while I was there.... so will get one on over the next few days.

Busy in traffic on M42 followed, over took cruised along as you do. In my work caddy. Noticed just before junction 9 northbound his front near side tyre was shredding. Got him to pull over. Hope he was ok and got home safely.

What a darn fine fellow you are @BiTurbo. :thumbsup:.
Although a really top bloke would have pulled over and helped them change the tyre.:rolleyes:

What a darn fine fellow you are @BiTurbo. :thumbsup:.
Although a really top bloke would have pulled over and helped them change the tyre.:rolleyes:

I would have stopped Dave if not in work van and have a machine down waiting for me.
Better to let him know rather than to let it blowout in the fast lane.

Back