SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Got to say I love the waving! Just heading back to the midlands from North Wales - got about a 70% return rate, some beating me to it too!
It’s not changed since the 1962 Beetle I had, or the type 2, or (dare I say it) the Citroen 2cv I drove a bit.
There aren’t many car circles where the drivers wave at each other.

Got to say I love the waving! Just heading back to the midlands from North Wales - got about a 70% return rate, some beating me to it too!
It’s not changed since the 1962 Beetle I had, or the type 2, or (dare I say it) the Citroen 2cv I drove a bit.
There aren’t many car circles where the drivers wave at each other.
Me too. I also have a mk1 mx5 and we often wave to each other too

Just been passed by an unmarked police t6 panel Van in dark grey with all her lights and sirens going on the A12 around Bow. Not seen one before and wouldn't have suspected it without the add-ons

Just been passed by an unmarked police t6 panel Van in dark grey with all her lights and sirens going on the A12 around Bow. Not seen one before and wouldn't have suspected it without the add-ons
Interesting, a few years ago I saw an unmarked Transit on the M65.

Saw this the other week and forgot to post it. Heading into Medway City Est. Lovely colour like a metallic olive green? Might of been wrapped if not a standard VW colour?? Anyone on here??
Image taken from Dash cam hence poor quality.
004CC6AE-C943-4BB6-B32B-7862DD45380C.jpeg

Lovely 'Blackberry' (I think...) T6 at Cwm Carn with registration T900 DUB on Saturday just gone 17th Sep

Nice motor

Don't know if anyone recognises the reg??!!

@Qnapper Were you in Guardamar, Spain yesterday? There was a van that was the same colour scheme as yours parked up. I am of course presuming you did live in Spain.

Spotted yesterday in Sainsbury's car park, Halifax: A two-tone, black over Indium Grey with lovely grey Bentley wheels. Anyone on here?

Spotted yesterday Ikea Warrington, LWB T6.1 gloss black 20" alloys, side bars down a good 80mm looked sweet! anyone own up?

Back