SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

So this is parked up near my house looking a bit sad for it’s self. I’m no expert on vans but this is on a 16 plate but looks like a 6.1 which didn’t come out till 2019, any thoughts?

View attachment 163238
The reg plate comes back to a Volkswagen Light Van on askMID.com

So I'd suspect a 'cherished' plate with a meaning only clear to its owner... (like mine - incognito!)

Who did I pass this afternoon on the Gaydon Road??
T6.1 Sportline BE

Passed a nice Blue T6 towing a trailer with an equally nice orange Caterham type car on it near Grafham lunch time today . Anyone off here?

Oh dear, I was travelling northbound in the middle lane on the M5 in Somerset today when I was passed by a Ravenna Blue Transporter (reg VW61 ***) towing a trailer in the outside lane. :oops:
Hope it wasn't anyone on here.
They're letting the side down :(

Oh dear, I was travelling northbound in the middle lane on the M5 in Somerset today when I was passed by a Ravenna Blue Transporter (reg VW61 ***) towing a trailer in the outside lane. :oops:
Hope it wasn't anyone on here.
Don't suppose it had a little flag on the back and was running on 10" wheels:D

To the beautiful two-tone T6 that I followed all along the side of Ullswater yesterday afternoon: 'hi' :waving:

(To be fair I was driving a Skoda Superb so no need to feel bad you didn't acknowledge me!)

Superb 'built not bought' graphic on the back there.

20220814_163319.jpg

Hopefully not someone on here, but the slowdown on the A31 towards Ringwood this morning turned out to be a much-lowered older Transporter doing about 30 with the hazards on, further lowered by the right front wheel leaning in at the top to 30-40 degrees! They pulled off just as I reached them, hope they’d only just started wondering why the steering felt a bit off rather than having driven for miles like that…
PS for all those complaining about how long the reach is to the dash cupholders in a T6, try the XLWB Sprinter I was driving for Scout camp today!

Hi, anyone on here with a white T6 reg starting BA55 who was in Devon earlier today?

Back