SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Unless anyone is travelling through the arse end of Wiltshire, I will remain unspotted.

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Good morning all..... Is it one of you guys parked in Dinton Pastures right now? White van with last bit of reg 'REX'? Nice van....

Spotted a Grey Caravelle L**ACP with blue spoiler and twin pipes on A505 towards Duxford 0800-0830 overtook me (white ford ranger) you had something hanging out the side door driver side which I tried to flash you and point at. It then flew off into my vehicle and under to a car behind. It left a blue strap/lead hanging out trailing along side of your vehicle . Tried to draw your attention several times afterwards too. Never mind. Hope it’s all ok if your on here?

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Driving through Silsden Monday afternoon, spotted a VW camper coming in the opposite direction with a distinctly wonky-looking pop-top - back corner was up a few inches and the whole thing was misaligned. The young lady driving the camper noticed me pointing this out to Mrs Bav and mouthed "I know", rolling her eyes.

Not sure if it was anyone on here, but hope you get it sorted soon and that it's not expensive to resolve.

Back