SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Spotted nice white T6 with a turquoise pop top roof on the M6 North this afternoon. Not seen that colour choice before but looked really good.

White T5 camper in a layby on the A361 just north of Lechlade yesterday.
Police - including helicopter hovering overhead - were taking a keen interest in it and its occupants!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but (obviously :rolleyes:) I chose this thread.

Driving home from Essex today, there were a few noteworthy incidents/ sightings, most of which were Transporter related.

Northbound on the A1...

...near Cambridge - saw a lovely looking a pale lilac-coloured T6.1. Not a colour I would chose myself, or even consider, but it looked fab and made a pleasant change from the standard Transporter palette. I don't remember ever seeing such a van on this forum, but wondered if they were a T6F member?​
...near Peterborough, some twonk in an indium grey shuttle decide to try and occupy the same road-space as me. Disaster was averted with a sublime combination of violent braking, horn usage, ungentlemanly language and unbecoming gesticulations. It's beyond me how someone driving a vehicle with all-round un-tinted windows managed to conjure-up such a large blind-spot (and no, I don't want to know if the driver is a T6F member!).​
...near Grantham, there was an unusual convoy of around 50 vehicles, consisting of Police OSU vans, menacing-looking military vehicles - dark green, unmarked trucks & wagon-mounted cranes - and what looked like riot vans in 'MoD Police' livery. Also noted police vehicles parked-up on the various slip-road entrances. Anyone know what was occurring?​
And finally, on the M62, stuck in a jam, there was a "Thor Ltd" Transporter right up my chuff for about an hour. He obviously thought this would get him home quicker and was that close he must have been able to see what I'd had for breakfast!!! He also had his full-beam on, which would have been very irritating if it wasn't for the fact that he only had H4s. :rofl:

Saw a bright orange Transporter with lovely graphics, followed by a T5 with a very eye catching silver and orange two tone paint on the A55 Eastbound near Connahs Quay about an hour ago.

Back