Sportline standard suspension? Any good for my saggy camper?

Mbr_tattoist

T6 Pro
So a friend is giving me his standard sportline, 30mm lower suspension. Reason being I have a t6 was102bhp bog standard t28, now it’s fully campered the weight at the back sits the ear a little lower than the front, it’s actually around 3-4cm lower so as I’m getting the shockers from him which apparently 30mm than a standard shock, seems the right thing to do to balance the van out
Am I doing the fight thing not fussed about spending loads to up grade just yet, thought the van would feel a tad better

I guess you just mean chaninging the fronts? Otherwise you'll be needing the whole suspension changed to get it level.

So a friend is giving me his standard sportline, 30mm lower suspension. Reason being I have a t6 was102bhp bog standard t28, now it’s fully campered the weight at the back sits the ear a little lower than the front, it’s actually around 3-4cm lower so as I’m getting the shockers from him which apparently 30mm than a standard shock, seems the right thing to do to balance the van out
Am I doing the fight thing not fussed about spending loads to up grade just yet, thought the van would feel a tad better
Do what ever you have planned and once done measure the difference front to back and i can send you some parts to sort out the rear sag , I just need the measurements
steve

Back