Somewhat P’d Off...

Mistuk

Air-Traffic Controller
VIP Member
T6 Pro
5B913CC4-4F05-4140-A2B6-6E50BD5622D6.jpeg Got home from my night shift and when I went around the passenger side I was greeted with this....

To say I’m a little p’d off is an understatement. Not sure if it happened at work whilst on my night shift or at s services on the A303 where I stopped to get some food on the way in

Work have checked the security cameras but not seen anything. Going to go to the services again tonight to see if they have anything.

I know it’s difficult to say without seeing the vehicle, but can anyone give me a rough order cost for sorting this? It’s the back quarter and whole of sliding door.

Paint is starlight blue

ouch, I'd be bouncing off the walls. Whoever did that knew they had done it and shameful not to have the balls or manners to own up to it. Hate to say it but I reckon there is a good bit of work there. I bumped an Audi A1 with my defender a while back, it was in a car park and reversing into a space and I just didn't see it so was low impact, only damage was to the tailgate beside the number plate and even getting staff discount at the Audi body shop I was just on £800.00. Main cost was labour.

Yeah I couldn’t sleep this morning even though I’d been working all night. I’d bloody own up and offer to pay, that’s what’s hacked me off the most. They would have known that they’d done it!

I feel for you what SH*T would not own up!
Similar happened to me but the passenger side rear so had to have the bottom half painted, same colour starlight blue.
can not tell its been done even my local detailer said he would be happy with the paintwork.

Very hard to price without seeing it, is it dented also? Looks like the thin white line on the front of the sld is only a surface mark from a plastic bumper. You could be lucky and get away with rear quarter and sld painted only, if they can blend out the blue then lacquer both panels. If not the door will need painting also. £800 goes no where at a decent bodyshop. Only go with a well respected or highly recommended bodyshop or you may regret it.
Good luck.

Sickening. Hate to say it but that could cost a couple of g’s even if you are lucky as the front of the rear quarter looks bent, as does the rear of the slider, but that could just be the picture.

Is it Blackberry? If so good luck with the paint work. Evans Halshaw did an utterly appalling job on mine a few years ago.

Don't post at all but worth piping up for this as I run a bodyshop - hard to tell from pictures but looks like rear quarter and door blend. - £450 - £700 plus VAT. If it is dented it wouldn't warrant welding tongs - you'd just knock them out. Easy job. Hope this helps

View attachment 47158 Got home from my night shift and when I went around the passenger side I was greeted with this....

To say I’m a little p’d off is an understatement. Not sure if it happened at work whilst on my night shift or at s services on the A303 where I stopped to get some food on the way in

Work have checked the security cameras but not seen anything. Going to go to the services again tonight to see if they have anything.

I know it’s difficult to say without seeing the vehicle, but can anyone give me a rough order cost for sorting this? It’s the back quarter and whole of sliding door.

Paint is starlight blue

Have you got it sorted yet? Whats the damage??

Back