[SOLVED] Clicking noise after switching off engine

osman

Steve O
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone know what the annoying clicking is that comes from behind the passenger side dash after switching off engine ? Sounds a bit like a clock ticking inside a tin can
it goes on for about 5-10 minutes before finally fading away ... just would like to know what it is ..

Does this happen every time you switch off the engine or only occasionally..?

Every time... well I think so anyway it’s a very quiet noise so sometimes you don’t notice it ...

Never listened that closely to my van but my Audi’s I’ve had clicked from all the climate control servos for a few minutes. Could be that?

Maybe have a drive with no blower on and no air con on and see if you can hear the same noise when you switch off the engine....

I can't say i've noticed it on mine, but like spaghetti says not listened for it....

Maybe have a drive with no blower on and no air con on and see if you can hear the same noise when you switch off the engine....

I can't say i've noticed it on mine, but like spaghetti says not listened for it....
Yep I think that’s it .. i just drove with no blower on and the noise is not there when stopped . Makes sense now ..

Back