So what does everyone do for a living?

As above retired by the biggest telecoms company in uk after they decided that after knackering my knee and wrist joints I was no good to them anymore so they retired me at 56 :):):):):):)

Much the same as me, 'escaped' with an acceptable handshake in 2004 from what I assume was the same company. During the past 12 years I have converted a T4 & three T5s into campers now just started a T6.
My avatar will give those who know VWs a clue what other car we own. It's in a paint shop at present and with luck will be at Stanford Hall next May.

Other work is back in the telecoms industry installing data cabling and fibre optics, it helps pay for the car & camper.

Holidays - up to twelve weeks per year in Europe in the T5/6.

Rod

Goys if you watched BBC south on Thursday you would have seen where I worked and might have even seen a greay haired guy walking into the picture when the looked down on where I was working :)

Window tinting, graphics and paint protection. Just love working with cars and not getting dirty.

Residential Surveyor based in the Georgian city of Bath since 1992, trying to get a work/life balance so I can ride my 1150gs, and go windsurfing. Not wholly succeeding to be honest, the joy of being your own boss!

A site manager working in north midlands for a national house builder on verge of moving to south Devon/north Cornwall and wondering how to get the T6,T25,Mk1 golf and shopping car there and where to put them

Did you ever move down Devon??
My wife's been offered an amazing job down the other side of Exeter, and we are thinking of moving but it all depends whether I'd be able to find much work.
I'm a site manager / carpenter in the midlands myself. What's the construction trade like down there??

Constructions ok down here but theres limited number of large firms running large projects so dont think it would be easy to find a foreman/site manager job at the drop of a hat but if your still on your tools you should be ok
Will send you a PM

Cycle parts sales, property rentals and badminton coach. Well the coaching is not for a 'living' as I don't receive any remuneration.

Currently nothing, finished work at the end of February to look after my mother who has dementia, so getting by on the generous £62.70 a week the government thinks is enough to support us. Previously I was a systems administrator for a large furniture manufacturer, prior to that I was a cabinet maker which would always have been my job of choice if I was any better a businessman. Looking to the not too distant future I am hoping in semi retirement to start making furniture again on a small scale in a little workshop I have set up in the back garden

IT & Fleet Manager, weird mix I know.....it just kinda happened that way but it does make for a varied working week!

I'm an estate manager. I look after land and property all over East Anglia. I do forestry, land clearance and small property repairs.

Back