So I Have My Own Radio Show!

Buggirl

DJ VdubRadio
VIP Member
T6 Legend
i am on my first radio show tonight at 1830! Not done with any professional equipment so go easy on me! VDub radio has given me a chance and I could do with your support. It’s called Rattling Dubs. Only half an hour to start with. Today’s show I interview Cheryl Drew of Dubs Collective.
Please give it a listen and like Vdub radios Facebook page.
VDub Radio
It’s worldwide broadcast on internet. If this is successful I will be doing some about this forum (if Pauly agrees), but first show needs to be listened to so please help.
Nervous as hell!

****POST EDIT**** because I misread and thought this was aired last night, turns it's tonight so will make every effort to tune in :) However, my question still remains...

Any plans to turn the episodes into podcasts after broadcast in case some of us miss it and still want to hear it?

Last edited:
****POST EDIT**** because I misread and thought this was aired last night, turns it's tonight so will make every effort to tune in :) However, my question still remains...

Any plans to turn the episodes into podcasts after broadcast in case some of us miss it and still want to hear it?
Yes we are planning that. Thanks for your support!

Nervous as hell!
Good luck, hope it goes well, just be yourself and we will love you
afro.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well gladly I’m not on social media platforms like faceache and instadump so always miss out on clubs like the one in the interview:(

Back