Six nations fantasy league.

Ed Webb

Webber
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Created a little fantasy league for the six nations rugby on espn.
It's free so head on over, create and team and see how you get on.
ESPN Fantasy
League is called T6forum and the code is:
1305710-119581

Last edited:
@Davenjo I've got tickets for the Gloucester v Tigers in Feb. Should be a good game. :thumbsup:
I’d love to go and see the Tigers again, ain’t been up to Welford Road since I was a boy. The Tigers are still my team having grown up in Leicester. Even though I now live closer to the Saints.

@Ed Webb 's T6Forum 6 Nations league is a bit of a lonely place with just him and me in it currently - there has to be a few more members with an interest in Rugby?? Still 4 days to sign up.

I’m well interested in rugby, but not one for fantasy league things, so there may be others in the same boat.

I had excellent seats recently for Scotland/New Zealand and Scotland/Australia - brilliant being there so close to the action

C5BBB7A4-E0A3-4B22-8054-7022338BDF54.jpeg

You can’t be that interested in Rugby if you are following Scotland - I’ll get my coat :)

I’m not one for fantasy leagues either - this is the first time I’ve entered one lol. Just a bit of fun to see how I fare against other active members of this forum that share another interest.

@Davenjo Ha! A few years ago I would agree, but they are not to shabby now. They were very close to the Kiwis and took Australia apart. Living 130 miles north of Edinburgh it’s not like I am spoilt for choice on rugby watching venues

I've only been to Murrayfield once - the bits you see on TV, i.e. the pitch, the seating, atmosphere generated, etc., are great but the bits outside of the stadium felt like a bit of an unfinished project (e.g. all mobile food and drinks concessions rather than built into the stadium). My memory is probably a bit clouded though as a result of the amount of alcohol consumed that weekend and the fact that we narrowly lost to Leinster (Heineken Cup Final 2009).

I think we're all in the same boat, Its not meant to be a cut throat tournament its just a few people with a shared interest having some healthy banter.

hope so, they haven't even got to pick a team they could use auto pick and it will do it for them for those that aren't to sure ;)

I have no idea nor had any interest in this kind of thing.. but I'll have a nose..
is there monies to be won>

I have no idea nor had any interest in this kind of thing.. but I'll have a nose..
is there monies to be won>
Nah, just the kudos of stuffing us in a just for fun kinda way lol

@Davenjo Ha! A few years ago I would agree, but they are not to shabby now. They were very close to the Kiwis and took Australia apart. Living 130 miles north of Edinburgh it’s not like I am spoilt for choice on rugby watching venues

I think that may have jinxed them @Captain Mainwaring. Was sitting in a lovely pub in Suffolk watching the game. Felt the urge to leave. Still, it's early days. :notworthy:

I've only been to Murrayfield once - the bits you see on TV, i.e. the pitch, the seating, atmosphere generated, etc., are great but the bits outside of the stadium felt like a bit of an unfinished project (e.g. all mobile food and drinks concessions rather than built into the stadium). My memory is probably a bit clouded though as a result of the amount of alcohol consumed that weekend and the fact that we narrowly lost to Leinster (Heineken Cup Final 2009).

Hey @Davenjo, you gotta come visit Murrayfield again. Things have vastly improved.

We now have twice as many burger vans outside the venue as we did in 2009.

Can highly recommend the deep fried Mars bar.

Back