Six nations fantasy league.

Fellow fantasists; I've just realised that round 3 kicks off Friday night with France v Italy rather than the usual Saturday - don't forget to tweak your teams before then.

Yes i'm already to go but are not making any transfers untill just before kick off, not getting caught again with the halfpenny team selection like last round :sneaky:

Is it me ...or is the website a bit wobbly.
Seems v slow and erratic.

Also tried some transfers but my old team just keeps appearing.
Am I just getting old?

Is it me ...or is the website a bit wobbly.
Seems v slow and erratic.

Also tried some transfers but my old team just keeps appearing.
Am I just getting old?
We are all getting old lol!

Assuming you committed the transfers, when you look at your team make sure you change the round as it will show the team active for that round.

Edit scrub that - just tried and now showing the same team regardless of round - it is however showing the changes I made earlier today.

Good spot @Davenjo
I've just changed my team around. Had to bin off french player Teddy Thomas after he's been dropped for diciplinary reasons.

Looking forward to today's games!!

Judging by the lack of points after last night I'm guessing none of us have many French or Italian players in our latest teams?? Also, with your negative points from the game, I'm assuming Gav (@Gavandi ) and Ian (@Eyres'ee) have been over active in the transfer market this week??

Today's games are the main ones or that's what I'm telling myself ;) come on let's all have a big points score today from all managers

Hmmmm I thought the score would be the other way round at this point. I wish I had some Scottish players now.

Yep - I have a few but not the right ones!! You seem to be doing ok today though!!

Had to make a few changes and they seem to be working. I did think England would be doing better and I'd be sitting even prettier. Still time...

all sorted for tomorrow, just made a couple of alterations hope they work

yes it wasn't very pretty, as long as we beat Ireland last game it will all be forgotten

Edit :- and we also win tomorrow :D

Back