Six nations fantasy league.

Good effort @Peatey.
I can't get the website to load atm. Probably a wave of users looking to see how they have done.
Didn't look too pleasant, I can't see him coming back anytime soon :confused:

as a medical man.... i can only endorse your sentiments.... he will not be back this 6 Nations!
Doesn’t look good - hopefully we are just looking at a few weeks out rather than months.

Thanks @Ed Webb @Davenjo the beers are on me this week:thumbsup:, just wish scotland had turned up and i hadn't swapped Sam simmonds out:whistle:. oh well on to next week always room for improvement!

Gutted only just come across this chat and missed out on the fantasy team. Got back from sunny Rome on Monday. Blew the froth off of a couple great city to go to and watch the rugby. Be a good game on Saturday, Wales looked OK but got to say Scotland were shocking another false dawn for them unfortunately.....

Gutted only just come across this chat and missed out on the fantasy team. Got back from sunny Rome on Monday. Blew the froth off of a couple great city to go to and watch the rugby. Be a good game on Saturday, Wales looked OK but got to say Scotland were shocking another false dawn for them unfortunately.....
You can still sign up to see how you fare for the next 4 rounds - just wont score anything for round 1

I missed the Wales game due to working but must say I didn't find England's performance reassuring. Got this weekend off so it's me, rugby and a few gins.

I missed the Wales game due to working but must say I didn't find England's performance reassuring. Got this weekend off so it's me, rugby and a few gins.
Have to agree with you there @Ed Webb it may have been 7 try’s, but wasn’t at all convincing.

Have a great afternoon - I hate these league games in the international window - will be listening on the radio whilst watching Ireland v Italy!! Tigers to win by 8 points!!

On the fantasy league - have you swapped Halfpenny out yet? He's injured and wont be starting.
Radio is the best way, very scrappy game.
Darn... forgot about halfpenny. I'm rubbish at fantasy teams. Next time I shall make sure I'm good at something before introducing it to others :thumbsup:

Have a great afternoon - I hate these league games in the international window - will be listening on the radio whilst watching Ireland v Italy!! Tigers to win by 8 points!!

On the fantasy league - have you swapped Halfpenny out yet? He's injured and wont be starting.
Tigers need to push on a bit to get out of the bottom half of the table.

Tigers need to push on a bit to get out of the bottom half of the table.
Worst season I can remember for them since the game went professional. Will do well to get a top 6 place let alone top 4 playoff.

Worst season I can remember for them since the game went professional. Will do well to get a top 6 place let alone top 4 playoff.
Totally agree. They don’t have the spark at the moment that’s for sure.

what's the point of a TMO if even he doesn't understand the rules. Sir Clive W needs to have a little chat with him. Obvious touchdown to every pundit poss and even the French ref couldn't believe what he was hearing!!

Very controversial indeed and I think it was also a try.
On the fantasy league I have however noticed that when doing transfers it's says unlimited however you get 3 free and then get charged 2 points for your 4th and beyond.

Back