Show us your T6.1 then..

Just had the van in at Reep Yorkshire for a bit of tlc. Pick it up Wednesday!

Lost of things they’ve done…

• New Car Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra Ceramic Coating
  • Essential PPF Kit
This consisted of:

• Full decontamination clean and preparation prior to machine polishing
  • Twin stage enhancement machine polish to make the paintwork near on perfect prior to coating
  • Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 9 year accredited ceramic coating
  • Gtechniq EXOv4 Hydrophobic coating layer on top of the Ultra
  • Total Surface Protection Bundle; protecting all additional interior and exterior surfaces with Gtechniq
  • Essential PPF Kit; Front Bumper and Bonnet protected with Paint Protection Film to prevent stone chips and scratches

8355FD13-FF7F-4008-8495-A849DC95C387.jpeg

7A44505D-3B20-4669-9D7C-CE96864671C7.jpeg

57866EE7-4F99-4A95-9BB2-1BE3C7539D12.jpeg

Just had the van in at Reep Yorkshire for a bit of tlc. Pick it up Wednesday!

Lost of things they’ve done…

• New Car Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra Ceramic Coating
  • Essential PPF Kit
This consisted of:

• Full decontamination clean and preparation prior to machine polishing
  • Twin stage enhancement machine polish to make the paintwork near on perfect prior to coating
  • Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 9 year accredited ceramic coating
  • Gtechniq EXOv4 Hydrophobic coating layer on top of the Ultra
  • Total Surface Protection Bundle; protecting all additional interior and exterior surfaces with Gtechniq
  • Essential PPF Kit; Front Bumper and Bonnet protected with Paint Protection Film to prevent stone chips and scratches

View attachment 167415

View attachment 167416

View attachment 167417
Looking to do something similar when I get mine. Do you mind me asking how much that cost?

Looks great mate. How does it handle rain? Does it pool in the middle?
The poles are telescopic so lowering one corner helps to stop pooling, it is only a basic tarp so wouldn’t leave it up in high winds, it’s been fine in the rain though.

Picked up my new T6.1 4motion today. It ended up coming with barn doors which I didn't order though. But I'm sure I can live with it. They were charging extra for them, so they are telling me it was an accidental free bonus.

It also came with hill decent control which I also didn't order but I thought it maybe because I have the diff lock and it was a package thing they forgot to try and charge me for.

Also I'm not sure but it seems a bit taller than expected. When I drove it into the garage I needed my wife to spot for me to see if it would get under the garage door which is 2m high. It just made it in. My wife said it was only about a 10mm clearance.

Does this sound about right? I don't have any weight in it yet but that seems like it is still a bit high.

I got out the tape measure and measured the wheel well clerance fender lip down to the top of the tyre and its about 125mm. This is running 205/65-R16. Does this sound right to you guys?

IMG-20221031-WA0000.jpg

Finally, after waiting over 13 months we now have our Cali Ocean. We took it straight to Leighton Vans and DetailedbyDale for a few bits and pieces. It is everything we wished for…..we are really pleased with Fortana, glad we chose it after seeing some great examples on here, thanks!……and yes I know, it probably needs lowering and bigger wheels but maybe later!!
927EE026-B7EB-47D9-9356-F077D07E907E.jpegC1BFCE4D-2DC3-4814-8E5F-A67A2EA6ED55.jpegC8B61E30-4073-4330-B100-56E637585EC0.jpeg5C2792FC-CA9C-447B-A2DE-0C7E1010AAAB.jpeg

Picked up my new T6.1 4motion today. It ended up coming with barn doors which I didn't order though. But I'm sure I can live with it. They were charging extra for them, so they are telling me it was an accidental free bonus.

It also came with hill decent control which I also didn't order but I thought it maybe because I have the diff lock and it was a package thing they forgot to try and charge me for.

Also I'm not sure but it seems a bit taller than expected. When I drove it into the garage I needed my wife to spot for me to see if it would get under the garage door which is 2m high. It just made it in. My wife said it was only about a 10mm clearance.

Does this sound about right? I don't have any weight in it yet but that seems like it is still a bit high.

I got out the tape measure and measured the wheel well clerance fender lip down to the top of the tyre and its about 125mm. This is running 205/65-R16. Does this sound right to you guys?

View attachment 177864
I have the same 2022 4motion startline and I’m sure it seems higher than standard vans.

Back