Show us your T6.1 then..

[QUOTE = "Rob1679, post: 290654, membro: 22629"]
T6.1 Highline con una conversione Redline ....... aveva solo due giorni e lo adoro già ....... molte avventure a venire, pensiamo ....... tutti i suggerimenti sono sempre i benvenuti.

View attachment 81731
[/CITAZIONE]
..... se il cielo fosse più blu ...

Anyone knows how they deal with the black box aerial on the front of the roof when it has an elevating roof conversion?
Also, any recommendations for a front/rear dash cam that stores video for more than a few days please?

Anyone knows how they deal with the black box aerial on the front of the roof when it has an elevating roof conversion?
Also, any recommendations for a front/rear dash cam that stores video for more than a few days please?

I got told by my conversation company that the roof they use fits over the box aerial on the roof... I asked the same question!

I got told by my conversation company that the roof they use fits over the box aerial on the roof... I asked the same question!
I may have a problem there as I'm having a Hilo roof fitted. I'll send an email to HiLo as they must know! Just need to be cautious in case they cut it off and don't tell me and I have problems tuning in the radio.

My pop top is going to be Reimo and it has a fixed raised piece the width of the pop top that goes over where the black box aerial is located. I was told by the conversion company that they remove it and re-fix it on top of this raised piece with a custom made bracket so it’s located outside.

I'll let anyone know what the solution is for a HiLo roof as this is only an issue for the T6.1 I think. It seems other roofs can accommodate it I am booked in for Jan now to leave the van for the full works, lockdown restrictions permitting.

Back