Show us your T6.1 then..

Skiing in Austria at the moment but having booked a VW Sharon 7 seater was upgraded to a T6.1 shuttle. Nice surprise.

Like the wireless CarPlay and the digital dash and the upgraded parking sensor software.

Gearbox is a bit sluggish on the up changes but hey ho.

8894DCF2-0ABB-44E9-A4C1-CFA6E3132FF8.jpeg

Yeah on the road where the campers go gets super busy
need to get there early lovely spot especially for the dog

Hi,
I like your wheels very much! Could you please give some information about the wheels? Manufacturer, dimension, etc.
Hi, they are custom fondmetal wheels. 20inch, staggered. Not got the exact details. They did come as part of the conversion who did the conversion. They may sell them to you.

Status 1 Automotive
01924 422248

Hi, they are custom fondmetal wheels. 20inch, staggered. Not got the exact details. They did come as part of the conversion who did the conversion. They may sell them to you.

Status 1 Automotive
01924 422248
Ah, thank you! i'll take a look at that!

So, I look the look of our Caravelle (above) in standard trim but was thinking of some subtle additions such as wheels, front splitter, possibly some black grills etc - what do you guys suggest?

I dont wish the "pimp my ride" kind of thing but some subtle additions?

So, I look the look of our Caravelle (above) in standard trim but was thinking of some subtle additions such as wheels, front splitter, possibly some black grills etc - what do you guys suggest?

I dont wish the "pimp my ride" kind of thing but some subtle additions?
It’s definitely a very personal choice with styling but as for my preferences… I really like the look of the caravelle but for me I would personally do a full gloss front end, grille, dog bone and front splitter. I think some gloss black side bars which would tie it all in. I think the silver VW badges compliment the silver styling around the van so I would keep them. As for the wheels I really like the standard wheels but this is definitely a personal choice.

Back