Show Us Your Road Bikes

Nice fixie you've got there @Deaky
Got to love a bit of chrome on the frame.
I'm trying to make a cheap 1980s Harry Quinn frame into a single speed for the summer work commute.
I just love how the steel frame feels and rides. Plus I'm too heavy for carbon to be any benefit.

20180312_191450.jpg The zwift machine.

No offence to anyone but I personally think this thread contains two different topics (although subtly linked) and both topics would benifit with splitting.

i'm not sure I even want to know the hard to reach areas you clean whilst bent over on that trainer :eek:

i'm not sure I even want to know your hard to reach areas you clean whilst bent over on that trainer :eek:
I did have a quick check of that photo to make sure there was nothing that would leave me vulnerable. Sadly the spare room is used for everything from turbo trainer, drying clothes and general storage.

I did have a quick check of that photo to make sure there was nothing that would leave me vulnerable. Sadly the spare room is used for everything from turbo trainer, drying clothes and general storage.

The book ends are a bit girly (Babe)

Seems the thread has evolved into an interesting conversation. Not sure what benefit there would be to curtailing it.
It's two conversations, splitting them so the motorbike guys can chat their stuff and the road bike (push) can chat theirs.
Just my opinion

I agree with @Ed Webb , I started the thread for bicycles, as there is already a thread for mountain bikes (not scramblers). Might be an idea to have a Motorcycle thread?

I’m not one to want to upset folk so I’ve started an unequivocally ( :) ) titled thread in the pub especially for motorbikes- which incidentally happen to be taxed as bicycles :whistle:

(BTW- some of those pedal things are very very cool!!)

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back