Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

I saw your van then i just saw two mahoosive tyres in a picture

Awesome. Now you’re famous you’ll not want to hang around with us mere mortals. You’ll be selling your BusFest tickets next so as not to have to pitch up anywhere near us :rolleyes:.

Just got back from Sauze d'oulx awesome riding there and 3 bile parks in reach (Sauze, Sestrierre, Bardonecchia)

Just got back from Sauze d'oulx awesome riding there and 3 bile parks in reach (Sauze, Sestrierre, Bardonecchia)

Did you ride 'The Unknown' (black 8) in Sauze ?? ..... one of my favourite Enduro'y tracks - pretty lairy in places

Did you ride 'The Unknown' (black 8) in Sauze ?? ..... one of my favourite Enduro'y tracks - pretty lairy in places
Yep ran everything there, I've been a few times now as have friends that live in Sauze.

Riding hired specialized demo 8's from Faure Sport so decent amount of bounce to suck up the bigger stuff

Hired an E-bike from Faure for a laugh when I was there. Just to see what they were like. Nice guy that runs Faure. Helped me out with a few mechanicals

Hired an E-bike from Faure for a laugh when I was there. Just to see what they were like. Nice guy that runs Faure. Helped me out with a few mechanicals
Yes that’s Federico also owns il lampone wine bar and chalet faure top bloke

Back