Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Anyone interested in a Yeti 575?
Medium frame fits me and I'm 6 ft.
Full spec and pictures to follow once I've cleaned it up and written it down. It's a circa 2008 model. In dark grey almost black matt finish.

Great for cruising round South Lakes, needs forks/shock servicing when get the chance

Attachments

• IMG_2146.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
Ah awesome. I've got an entry but think I might take pics this year instead,need to earn some more van funds!
It's a amazing event with a real festival vibe,great local foods and beers, you'll love it.

Agreed! I rode 'Ard Rock in 2016 and it was awesome! Didn't get entered in time this year so heading up for 'Ard Moors in September instead.

BTW - I saw the Richmond Motorcycle Club recently cancelled the Reeth 3 Day Trial, that runs over much of the same land, due to the current fire risk. It's also a big'festival' type event using the same main field for camping. Trials bikes get hot but very rarely cause a spark, but they didn't want to take the risk.

My very similar photo.

IMG_0257.JPG

Does anyone want my LTS GT STS edition mtb for 250 before I just trade it in next weekend?
BF81BB3C-7294-4EA3-BC7A-D9586918F979.jpeg 93929744-6B0E-41FD-94E0-2A889CA9BDFA.jpeg

Funny this thread should pop up! I’ve just bought a new bike today!

Been in and out of bikes the last 20 years, mtb and motocross but through injury and lack of time I keep selling up.

Sold my Whyte T-130S 3 months ago and I needed something to get me back out doing some exercise as I’m just getting home from work and sitting about. Didn’t need full sus as it’s mainly roads to trails I ride, so just bought this

2018 Whyte 905. Went in looking at the 901 on offer but couldn’t help myself :p
643CEDC7-C670-40DA-AC56-5EB6488D78C9.jpeg EDF16F6C-BD03-4AB6-885B-F233200A5673.jpeg

Funny this thread should pop up! I’ve just bought a new bike today!

Been in and out of bikes the last 20 years, mtb and motocross but through injury and lack of time I keep selling up.

Sold my Whyte T-130S 3 months ago and I needed something to get me back out doing some exercise as I’m just getting home from work and sitting about. Didn’t need full sus as it’s mainly roads to trails I ride, so just bought this

2018 Whyte 905. Went in looking at the 901 on offer but couldn’t help myself :p
View attachment 25838 View attachment 25839
Love the look of the 905 in blue. I have 2 Whytes (901 and T130) and have to stop looking at new models as the temptation is too much

1ADC570A-F832-4FDD-9A8B-2655C539B7E5.jpeg 10B4ABE5-EE97-42B9-A5E0-B3DB400A1C1F.jpeg

Ok, not quite mine, but this is my sons one in the alps a couple of mornings ago. My bike is a trek, and my other son has a commencal, all full sus. I’m at ard rock as well, although just as support crew to my son who races. I’ll be camping in the family area.

Sitting in the alps now, enjoying the walking, riding, and general mountain vibe.

Looks very nice that, hope you enjoy getting out on it, seems to be the way things are going currently, think every other bike we saw abroad was electric.

Good times ahead :thumbsup:

View attachment 25833Inherited this off my lad last week, its my first ride on it tomorrow and also my race ever (only started riding MTB just over 12 months ago) , there's nothing like dropping yourself in at the deep end is there!!!

So, following on from my bike post above, here is the results of my first ever race... 11 broken ribs (3 were multiple breaks), broken collarbone, broken shoulder, punctured lung, 2 chest drains, 9 days in intensive care, 17 days in hospital and 2 months off work - Ouch! :(:):):)

Oh and one slightly buckled rear wheel!!!

Back