Show Us Your Motorbikes

And real world what did you think of it?
Considering chopping the KTM SDR in for one.
The R nineT. I liked it. I keep looking to see if I can find a pre loved one. I will get one sometime.
However if you havnt ridden a bike with the wet head boxxer engine i suggest you do. It has a lot of character. (The bike moves side to side on tick over at lights etc.).

The R nineT. I liked it. I keep looking to see if I can find a pre loved one. I will get one sometime.
However if you havnt ridden a bike with the wet head boxxer engine i suggest you do. It has a lot of character. (The bike moves side to side on tick over at lights etc.).
I love mine. Had it probably longer than I have had any other bike I've owned. So much character.
Taking it for a spin around Brands Hatch in September for the first time. Just have to remind myself it's not a race bike! I reckon it will still get around there well enough though.

I’ve just bought this freshly rebuilt 1974 Ducati 750 sport. It is a thing of beauty.

It’s been in a private collection abroad for 35 years and taken nigh on 2 years to negotiate, haggle and agree.

I present to you the first ever factory cafe racer.

And yes, it fits in my Crafter camper :thumbsup:

0D6B2E2F-A323-499F-8EFD-EB50D9CEC8B0.jpeg02AAA8ED-EEC7-45FC-99AC-1892255EE021.jpeg

I've not posted my bike for 18months so I'm due an update,

I enjoyed riding this RnineT although the rear shock was really harsh. Cool looking retro bike and great fun.
r9t.jpg

After 5 months I swapped to a 850GS. Not that fast but a good alrounder.

850.jpg

But winter soon came so I down graded to a cheaper 310gs. These are great fun when you get them, but after a day or 2 you realise how slow and boring they are.
310.jpg

Winter was over and I have some bike trips planned. So I got a 1250gsA. Wow this is a wide bike but so easy to ride.

1250.jpg
I'm off soon to the Alps on it and then at the end of August I'm swapping to another RnineT.

2022-07-04 14_22_37-R NineT.pdf.png

With all these BMW's, I don't get a chance to ride my Ducati's. So the 916 is off to a new home this week and I'll advertise my 748.

916.jpg

I need to think what to get next.

I'm trying to resist getting a superduke 1290r , just for trackday shits n giggles , anyone have any experience/ advice with them ?

I've not posted my bike for 18months so I'm due an update,

I enjoyed riding this RnineT although the rear shock was really harsh. Cool looking retro bike and great fun.
View attachment 163502

After 5 months I swapped to a 850GS. Not that fast but a good alrounder.

View attachment 163503

But winter soon came so I down graded to a cheaper 310gs. These are great fun when you get them, but after a day or 2 you realise how slow and boring they are.
View attachment 163504

Winter was over and I have some bike trips planned. So I got a 1250gsA. Wow this is a wide bike but so easy to ride.

View attachment 163505
I'm off soon to the Alps on it and then at the end of August I'm swapping to another RnineT.

View attachment 163506

With all these BMW's, I don't get a chance to ride my Ducati's. So the 916 is off to a new home this week and I'll advertise my 748.

View attachment 163507

I need to think what to get next.
I do love the sound of a 748

I'm trying to resist getting a superduke 1290r , just for trackday shits n giggles , anyone have any experience/ advice with them ?
Yes I have one and cant fault it. Comfortable fast capable (more than I am) and actually a great all rounder. Had it over 4 years now.
I do like the R nine T and fancy a change.

Recently had to downsize from my KTM 1090 Adventure R due to health reasons, now i've got myself a 390 Adventure and having a blast (and both fitted in my T6 I just had to take the mirrors and screen off the 1090 but the 390 goes straight in (albeit with folding mirrors).

IMG_3069 2.JPG

I've also still got my old KTM 525 EXC that i used to race in Cross Country Rally, although it was put in the garage during Covid for a rebuild that i will get round to one day!

IMG_1929.JPG

I’ve just bought this freshly rebuilt 1974 Ducati 750 sport. It is a thing of beauty.

It’s been in a private collection abroad for 35 years and taken nigh on 2 years to negotiate, haggle and agree.

I present to you the first ever factory cafe racer.

And yes, it fits in my Crafter camper :thumbsup:

View attachment 163492View attachment 163493
What an utter beauty that is , what a bike well done

When it fell out of the ugly tree it must have hit every bloody branch on the way down :sick:

Back