Show Us Your Motorbikes

No heating in my van either. Cant be as cold as when I did a track day on Anglesea and forgot my sleeping bag. Slept in my leathers, but had to get up and run up and down the pit lane in the middle of the night to get warm lol.
Last time I was Anglesey circuit , I came off at the rocket. ‘‘Twas a looong day ha ha

Last time I was Anglesey circuit , I came off at the rocket. ‘‘Twas a looong day ha ha
On a bike? I cant get that corner really good, always brake to early due to the steep uphill entrance and I'm going a bit damned fast after the straight.
Still its easy knee down corner and again at Peel.

On a bike? I cant get that corner really good, always brake to early due to the steep uphill entrance and I'm going a bit damned fast after the straight.
Still its easy knee down corner and again at Peel.
Yep, I used to have a GSXR K4 and a fire blade as road bikes and a zx6r as a track bike. Low side at the rocket but the lad behind me chucked his RSV4 at the scenery the very next bend. They ended up putting what was left of his bike in a bucket on the tractor ha ha

Yep, I used to have a GSXR K4 and a fire blade as road bikes and a zx6r as a track bike. Low side at the rocket but the lad behind me chucked his RSV4 at the scenery the very next bend. They ended up putting what was left of his bike in a bucket on the tractor ha ha
That reminds me, I went past a mate on the inside at Peel, giving him a wave as I did, I dont think he was very happy. On the cooldown lap he came past me on the inside at Church, lost the front a couple metres in front of me. I went between him and his bike but ended up doing a bit of off roading before I made it back to the tarmac lol. I was gutted when I got back to the pits and realised the GoPro wasn't on :eek:

Reactions: Eli
Must be an Aprilia thing lol.

02E2C2ED-6B44-4DDB-96DB-138BDBB83F12.png

Back