Show Us Your Awning Setup.

I am thinking this is the Vango Palm awning?? If it is, how are you finding it?? Do you find it huge compared to the van??
I want one where the van is the main feature and the awning is just like a "porch" idea but with a drive-away feature.

Also, does it seem like quite good quality??

Thanks for any replies.
:)

It’s one of the smaller ones of the range, and it worked well for storage, struggled to fit both chairs in it. (We have big chairs) but I think it works if that’s what you’re looking for, I wouldn’t want any smaller out it that way!!

quality wise, it’s came with a small tear in it between the ground sheet and the side wall (stitching has pulled away basically)

But we do like it ! Going to buy a canopy for the short stays and day trips!

It’s one of the smaller ones of the range, and it worked well for storage, struggled to fit both chairs in it. (We have big chairs) but I think it works if that’s what you’re looking for, I wouldn’t want any smaller out it that way!!

quality wise, it’s came with a small tear in it between the ground sheet and the side wall (stitching has pulled away basically)

But we do like it ! Going to buy a canopy for the short stays and day trips!

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.
Not that we do this because we don't want anyone to steal our alcohol but when we go to festivals, we store beer in the awning to free up room in our van. Van now bigger but will probably still store beer outside. Seems to be a little cooler.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.
Not that we do this because we don't want anyone to steal our alcohol but when we go to festivals, we store beer in the awning to free up room in our van. Van now bigger but will probably still store beer outside. Seems to be a little cooler.

Funny you say that, we was in Cornwall two weeks ago, in some good heat, and the awning was warmer than inside the van! (Mainly noticed first thing in the morning waking up , and the sun had already heated the awning up whereas the van stayed cool

Has anybody bought one of these and what do they reckon to them if so Thanks Outdoor Revolution Turismo AIR Drive-Away Awning - 2019

Just bought a calli 3 with bedroom and foot print not used it yet still waiting for my bed to be made thinking of get a blowup bed and going for it big kid can’t wait

First time I've used the Outdoor Revolution I brought last year, not the easiest thing to set up and not helped by having the worst set of instructions I've ever seen. But once it's set up it does a good job of keeping the rain off you.

2019-08-03 09.36.21-1.jpg

Are you feeding in to the national grid with that solar set up?

287w of power :thumbsup:
Two leisure batteries and two solar controllers. One being a smart Victron as recommended on the forum and I have to say it really is a great piece of kit. Always checking the app to see how it’s performing

Powers two Waeco compressor fridges, all the usual phones etc
Even managed to power a mini projector for the kids on a wet evening.

15C3D23F-EB0C-4746-BBFD-9E80A6508B79.png

8AF6FF2E-1BE4-4D89-AFA7-D615FC7014AA.jpeg

Hi guys I’m looking at getting a kiravans railsail for my long wheel base t6 and I’m wondering if the length will be ok for lwb as they are designed to fit swb vans. I realise it will fit but just wondering if anyone uses one with a long wheel base and thinks it’s sufficient tia

Back