Show Us Your Awning Setup.

We've recently tried a couple of awnings out and they are both very different from each other. Both great too! The Vango is great for anytime but if you are staying somewhere for 3 or 4 days + then we think the Glawning is fantastic!

Love the Glawning - you can't beat canvas tents for comfort - downside is weight and pack size. I have a 3.5m Karsten at the moment plus various extension awnings - I was on the verge of selling but apparently, for a price, Karsten will make me a tunnel to connect to the van - tempted!

Which model is this one please ?

Vango Galli (short) 2017 model. It has the inner carpet, 1 x bedroom.. for me it was perfect.. enough room for a small table n stools for kids to sit and have breakfast at..and few chairs for evening beers(wine)

Loving that Glawning! Might be the one that convinces our lass it's the way forward! Currently got a trailer tent but hate towing....o_O

Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple awning/shelter with poles?
I have an inflatable Vango Cruz which is great for longer stays but I am after something that would give a bit of shade that can attach to the rail on the van, for the 1 or 2 day camp.
Thanks!!

Chopman I do like the day awning just the job who is the maker . Is your screen cover from Rainbow screens and are you pleased with it thanks :thumbsup:

He he he , does take a bit of man handelling, but not too bad :laugh::rofl:
Lol - we bought a 4 man version a few years ago with the intention of myself and Josh using for boys trips away - Jo managed to work out how to repack it straight away - first time I tried it drew blood (literally) - listed and sold on very soon after.

Back