What colour wheel? Team Black

Hello, I pick my 1st VW T6 Camper up on Tuesday and need some Wheel Colour Help… it’s a black Camper with everything done in Black including the 20” Cross wire alloys. Not too keen on These And will be getting some Navis Twin 5’s and using original tyres as new,, Just need some colour help I’ve got it down to Grey or Silver. Any help and pics would be good View attachment 153322
Hi again @JonnyTee
Hope collection going/gone smoothly and this is the start of many, many great trips away.
PS Just a thought; the less spokes a wheel has, the quicker/easier to clean?!?

I’m also currently black on black but thinking of going down the bronze route. I just can’t decide on a actual wheel.

I did add a few touches of red to break up the black, it’s very inexpensive (£10) and was just a temporary thing that’s still going 1 year on.

View attachment 155376
Hiya. What wheels are these please? Someone has side swiped my van and I need a replacement wheel which looks really similar to yours. Many thanks.

Evening guys! Im in the process of buying a t6.1 in black which is coming with standard 16” alloys I’m looking at either getting fuel zephyr alloys or Amarok canteras but I’m not sure what colour to go for or what would suit a black kombi! Inspiration is needed please!!

Hi, I’m just about to get a black t6.1 kombi and i want to change the alloys I’m planning on lowering it but cant decide what alloys to go for what are you guys running on black vans?

Evening guys! Im in the process of buying a t6.1 in black which is coming with standard 16” alloys I’m looking at either getting fuel zephyr alloys or Amarok canteras but I’m not sure what colour to go for or what would suit a black kombi! Inspiration is needed please!!

That looks nice!! Are they 17”? What’s the ride like? I’ve just got some Toluca 18” but I do like those!!

That looks nice!! Are they 17”? What’s the ride like? I’ve just got some Toluca 18” but I do like those!!
As @Bav has pointed out, they’re not mine so you’d have to check the thread linked to. If you click on the circled up arrow on the quoted message, it’ll take you to that post.
IMG_5843.jpeg

I have the bronze Zephyrs on my black T6. They only come in a 17" (as far as I know) so the ride benefits from generally higher volume tyres. I've had them with 225/55/17 and currently 235/65/17 tyres. While neither were harsh, obviously the 65 profiles offer more comfort.
They do have an annoying flaw in that water collects inside the bash ring. If you're borderline obsessive about your van's appearance then this might begin to grate after a while!! Also, as good as that photoshop image was, the bronze isn't quite as bright as that.

1711458153492.png
Love this wheel, and have tried one on at THQ (easy to do when you live down the road). Look absolutely spot on but not cheap in 20". But yours would be similar in look in this colour.

Back