Help finding 18" Matt Bronze alloys

Saintbone

I've been on the lookout for some 18" Matt Bronze alloys for my 2017 T28. I like the Riviera RV197 but for some reason they are only available in 20" for that colour. Also found the VMR 802 but only in the USA.

I'm struggling to find some that aren't 20" that I like.

Open to any suggestions to similar looking wheels in 18". Otherwise it's gunmetal grey

Screenshot_20210811-173503_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210821-113229_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I like those. I'll have a look. I thought I would be spoilt for choice for 18"s in bronze

Thanks for the reply. I like those. I'll have a look. I thought I would be spoilt for choice for 18"s in bronze
You’re welcome, I’m looking at 18s myself as van down in Devon being converted, rim style seem to have a great selection and good reviews, are yiu running lowered or standard set up ? Can’t decide whether to go down that route or not

Mine is standard at the moment. Once I get some 18's I'll get it lowered. It feels a bit floaty at the moment. Just had a kombi conversion done, next month, colour coding bumpers, body work getting doneScreenshot_20210830-183941_Gallery.jpg

Strange isnt it. I wanted the supermetal cell 18” in silver but they only do the 20” in that.

Thanks for the shout out Jog, but unfortunately I don't have any cell in stock and no restock date from SuperMetal yet, which means it'll be the new year. Good availability of the Rocket in 18" in gloss black, matt black, matt grey and matt bronze though.

Strange isnt it. I wanted the supermetal cell 18” in silver but they only do the 20” in that.
You would think they would be able to do it. It would be great if these companies could sell the base alloy and you choose the colour that you want, even if you have to wait a few weeks for it to be done. Though I'm guessing it's all about bulk buying

Thanks for the shout out Jog, but unfortunately I don't have any cell in stock and no restock date from SuperMetal yet, which means it'll be the new year. Good availability of the Rocket in 18" in gloss black, matt black, matt grey and matt bronze though.
Well, if you’re stuck, what hope do we mere mortals have?!!!

Back