Servicing Intervals

Garyf123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

My May 2020 registered (2019 year of manufacture) T6 High line 150 HP Converted camper has 11200 miles on the clock. The previous owner gave me an invoice for an oil & filter change carried out in May 2022 at 8040 miles. This was done at a non-VW garage. Is it likely to have had (or needed) any servicing prior to this? When do i need to be taking it back in to a good independent for first or next service?

Thanks,

Gary.

I get mine done every year regardless minimum oil change and filter average 9000 a year
I'll probably move to every 12mnths / 10/12k miles (whatever is first)

When my extended warranty runs out. 3yrs + 2yrs on MY18.... So I'll be free of the VW regime in April 2023.

At that point I'll be getting a oil extraction pump and doing the oil change myself.

I'll probably move to every 12mnths / 10/12k miles (whatever is first)

When my extended warranty runs out. 3yrs + 2yrs on MY18.... So I'll be free of the VW regime in April 2023.

At that point I'll be getting a oil extraction pump and doing the oil change myself.
As the oil filter is virtually next to the sump plug on the 204 you might as well skip the oil pump and get a plastic container.

Back