Trip computer and its service history info

Markk

Hi,
I have a newbie question that can hopefully be easily answered by those in the know. I recently purchased a t6 19pate t32 , with 25k on the clock, on 1st of October. I have just had my first service and health check at my local VW dealer. Now before I took the vehicle in when I went into the info menu on the trip computer and chose the service option it listed oil change at 4800 and service at 10800. Now after it service it shows(see pic), and no history list. I called department and was told by the receptionist she wasn't aware of this in the menu but she would check, she came back to tell me they had cleared the system and the current info was correct. Am I being told porkies or is this standard or have they not updated the menu properly.
I was also told I would have the health check emailed to me which I haven't received either.
Can you put my mind at rest or do I need to make one of those pleasant calls :) .

20211105_152158.jpg

That looks completely normal, no history is stored except at the dealers

Thanks for the info , it was just the readings before where a different formate and just listed previous service and oil change and the mileage they where done at.
So mind at ease.
Thanks

Drive it for a while...

It will pop up with the next oil service info shortly.

Back