Sold Selling Black Rhino Arsenal 17" wheels, with BFG's, all bolts inc lockers and spigot rings. £1295

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizeholly

All 4 wheels like new, no scrapes, tyres done about 1.5K miles.

Come with all bolts and lockers etc inc spigot rings so ready to go straight on.

Reason for selling due to buying the vehicle spec that ticked all my particular boxes apart from the style of wheel, now bought Leightons and lowered it so selling them.

Don't buy new, buy these!

Asking £1295, Thanks.

Collection from Knutsford Cheshire.

IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7894.JPG

IMG_7904.JPG

IMG_7902.JPG

IMG_7899.JPG

IMG_7908.JPG

IMG_3891.JPG

IMG_7898.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_7900.JPG

Last edited:
All 4 wheels like new, no scrapes, tyres done about 1.5K miles.

Come with all bolts and lockers etc inc spigot rings so ready to go straight on.

Reason for selling due to buying the vehicle spec that ticked all my particular boxes apart from the style of wheel, now bought Leightons and lowered it so selling them.

Collection from Knutsford Cheshire.

View attachment 162887

View attachment 162888

View attachment 162889

View attachment 162890

View attachment 162891

View attachment 162892

View attachment 162893

View attachment 162894

View attachment 162895

View attachment 162896
Have you already purchased your new Leighton wheels? I have a set of Leighton LV-2 alloys for sale, as new, pristine condition only travelled 500 miles for a fraction of the price new

Price please?

Thanks
Hi, thanks for the interest, I'm looking for £1595. Regards Simon.

Difficult to buy without a price!
Hi, thanks for the interest, I'm looking for £1595. Regards Simon.

Have you already purchased your new Leighton wheels? I have a set of Leighton LV-2 alloys for sale, as new, pristine condition only travelled 500 miles for a fraction of the price new
Hi, thanks for the offer but I've already bought the wheels, Bilsteins and splitter so I'm now a poor man with a nice van.o_O

Are these still for sale, and if so, do you have any pictures of them on the van? Also, what's the latest price - there's 2 different ones listed above. Cheers!

Are these still for sale, and if so, do you have any pictures of them on the van? Also, what's the latest price - there's 2 different ones listed above. Cheers!
Hi, I have someone coming to view them tomorrow I'm afraid, The price is £1295, I'll let you know if they don't buy.

Regards Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back