Sold BFG All Terrain Tyres 245/65/17 x4, like new (wheels NOT included) £300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo T

Now or Never
VIP Member
T6 Legend
4 X BF Goodrich AT tyres...never used them myself but came on some wheels I bought off the forum and now getting around to doing something with the wheels, so wheels are NOT included.
245 X 65/17..all in as new condition, probably done about the 1000 miles as the tread is around 9mm, TBC with pictures in due course...if all goes top plan I will be travelling from the south coast to Suffolk on Saturday 19th November with them in the back of the van so can meet along route if required. If not, collection only. £300IMG_9179.jpegIMG_9180.jpegIMG_9181.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Ricardo

Do you know if these will fit on a 17 inch Davenport and any idea how old they are ? I appreciate they have not done any mileage but neither do I, so I will want them on the van for a few years.
I am in Norfolk so could meet you in Suffolk in Nov. Regards Neal

Hey @nelo...sorry forgot to add some pics, doh! Im sorry I don't know how old they are...I think there is a code on the sidewall somewhere...ill have a look, it may even be visible in the second photo. Not sure if they will fit a Devonport...you may be able to find out on here...try searching Swamper Tyres on Devonports or Team Devon port..or..

Hey @nelo...sorry forgot to add some pics, doh! Im sorry I don't know how old they are...I think there is a code on the sidewall somewhere...I’ll have a look, it may even be visible in the second photo. Not sure if they will fit a Devonport...you may be able to find out on here...try searching Swamper Tyres on Devonports or Team Devon port..or..
Ah yes Devonport not sure if these are for me GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back