Seat coverings

If fitted yes, you have a label sewn into seat if you have them, they are not standard on vans need to be specced on factory order

I don't think I do have them then, I would of noticed. I'll check to make sure though.

@Pauly, have you received those seat covers you ordered yet? I'm interested to see what the fitment is like.
I'd like to order a full set for all 8 seats in my kombi, most likely in the black please. Would like to see the fitment quality though so if you have a pick... please upload it.

Also, how quickly can I get them if i do order as I need the prior to Saturday the 22nd July.

I have the grey ones in stock now, they are available within a day or two
I will get the rear triple bench fitted to my van when i get chance and post some pics

Hi, interested in seeing photos myself as would also like to place an order in readiness for trips to the beach with kids whilst on hols!!
Thanks

Covers look good, what I am looking for, thanks for taking the time to fit and posting pics. I am personally looking for black. Would this be something you are able to source? If so, would you be able to advise on time scales? Require 1 + 1 and triple bench.
Thanks

They are all available in grey or black, generally takes one or two (working) days to get them out to you eg orders over weekend would be dispatched tuesday provided VW have them in stock in the UK

They are all available in grey or black, generally takes one or two (working) days to get them out to you eg orders over weekend would be dispatched tuesday provided VW have them in stock in the UK

Thanks for the info, what would be the best way to order? Is it through the T6 forum shop? through yourself? Apologies, new to all this!!
Front seat covers black
1+1 £85

Rear seat covers black
triple bench £94

Delivery for these is £7

Yes I deal with the shop just don't have time to load all the new products in at the moment, a shop update won't be coming for several weeks (busy summer) send me a PM and I will send you payment details etc

I had mine recovered after a trying a few ill fitting seat covers, depending on your budget its a far better choice. It worked out about £250 per seat.View attachment 10640
Well my non fitted "custom" covers (front seats only) which required partial van destruction but didn't fit and look like a taxi knock off cost £280.
Doh!
Luckily I did get a refund after a battle.

Full set of VW covers for front and back seats with a natty Ocean logo embroidered on and easy to fit? £220.

@Pauly , good to meet you today and thanks for sorting out the seat covers. Hopefully get the rest fitted over the next few days!

Got mine today, fitted them before I was even out the van when I got home, good job too as the kid climbed straight in with mucky shoes! Cheers @Pauly

I've been thinking about ordering a set, however one question......how breathable are they....i look at them and think there'd create wet patches where you wouldnt want them

Fitted the rear bench cover, was a bit pushed for time so haven't tightened all the ties underneath you can see a couple still hanging down and didn't put the headrest covers on but gives you a good idea of what they look like, please note the airbag sticker

View attachment 10612 View attachment 10613 View attachment 10614

Looks great!

Bugger...didn't realise there was a rear cover too.....pretty sure I read there wasn't a genuine VW triple available.
I ended up with the 2 single VW seat covers for the front which are lovely and a different make for the back. The grey of the VW covers are nice but my triple is black....I gots to have it matching now I've seen it!

Can you tell me how much the triple is please and how to get one?

Cheers

Back