THQ Gti style seat covers

T6_FunBus

VIP Member
T6 Guru
As above really, do these fit well? Are they good quality? Or are they saggy / baggy?

I’ve seen some seat covers and they look baggy when fitted and do not go properly around the sear bolsters, but if course, the marketing pictures everyone shares looks perfect :)

Thanks!

As above really, do these fit well? Are they good quality? Or are they saggy / baggy?

I’ve seen some seat covers and they look baggy when fitted and do not go properly around the sear bolsters, but if course, the marketing pictures everyone shares looks perfect :)

Thanks!
I went for the Transporter HQ seat-skins. The fit is pretty good but I think the overall quality is lacking... the stitching/pattern isn’t straight and one of the zips ripped out when I was doing it up (due to it being such a good tight fit). Generally pretty happy though, and they’ve got storage pockets on the back! :thumbsup:
View attachment 70268

Oh yeh, thats actually better than I thought, how ling have you had them @Lmuk17 ? Do you think they will hold up?
I think they’re spot on! They’re about as tight a fit as I think you can get away with but covers will never look as good as a re-trim… They actually sent me another set because of the quality issues I had, new ones look spot on but I haven’t fitted them (because I’m lazy) and the originals are still going strong!

Back