Seat coverings

Hi, interested in a full set for a T6 long wheelbase Caravelle - 2 x captain chairs in front 2 x captain chairs in second Row, 3 seat bench bed in rear. Not sure if side airbags fitted will have a look on Tuesday

I've noticed a few vans with some tasty looking seat coverings. This afternoon I watched this
and wondered how many of the vans I'd seen had these type of covers rather than an expensive genuine re-upholster. Are these type of covers any good, I only ask as we will have 3 little ones in the van and there's going to be spillage at some point and mud and gosh knows what else and these just look a little extra compared to the waterproof type coverings I've seen.

Thanks as always

J 2.0

I fitted these to a friends T6, and actually look pretty good. They took some thinking to sort the clips underneath, but the video is pretty accurate and helpful. He is really happy with the look and feel and has stood up to a year or so of use with 4 grandkids!

Just fitted my covers from Veedub. Fit nicely and do the job. No complaints although the head rest covers are for standard vans. Real struggle to fit in Shuttles and others with the larger factory head rests. Their customer service has been very good though.
Obviously not upto proper recover standards but protect the seats which was my goal.
No one yet does Shuttle middle seat covers so my good lady has some mods to do on the back parts.

Back