Seat coverings

Jamie2.0

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've noticed a few vans with some tasty looking seat coverings. This afternoon I watched this
and wondered how many of the vans I'd seen had these type of covers rather than an expensive genuine re-upholster. Are these type of covers any good, I only ask as we will have 3 little ones in the van and there's going to be spillage at some point and mud and gosh knows what else and these just look a little extra compared to the waterproof type coverings I've seen.

Thanks as always

J 2.0

Id awlays recommend VW genuine seat covers, if budget allows.
Also consider side airbags, some seat cover will impede.

Having been through it, I'd say NO NO and NO again.
One trashed armrest bolt, one broken bit of trim and many hours of faffing with ill fitting "custom" covers.

The VW ones (which were a lot cheaper) fitted perfectly, didn't require taking the van to pieces and fit perfectly - they just took ages to come out hence my massive error ordering "custom" covers that not only didn't fit, they looked like something you'd get in a low rent taxi.

Yeah sure, whats seats do you have and what covers do you want ?

The waterproof covers seem to make sense for now, gonna keep the seats clean without hurting my pocket!

@Pauly could I get in on this too please? Would you be able to get me a price for grey as @8balladdict but in the same config as @kieran 2 front captains with arm rests and 1+2 middle bench please?

(This might be the one accessory I can get my wife go agree on before the twins arrive (without getting stuff delivered then fitted at the office)

As a side note is it 1 + 2 or a 2 + 1? Does it depend on the side of the van the single fold down seat sits?

Thanks Jamie2.0

The single is generally on the left (passenger) slider unless you spec otherwise at order time
Black and grey are the same price so will get some prices sorted tomorrow and let you all know

i'm looking for some too @Pauly . Tired of telling the kids to keep their murky shoes / hands off the cloth. Price for 2x front captains with arm rests, 1x 1+2 Middle bench & 1x 3seater middle bench)

The single is generally on the left (passenger) slider unless you spec otherwise at order time
Black and grey are the same price so will get some prices sorted tomorrow and let you all know

@Pauly, did you manage to find prices for the covers at all?

Yes i did, i wrote them all down on a piece of paper then spent a reasonable amount of time looking for said piece of paper which i have now found :)

Front seat covers grey or black
1+1 £85
1+2 £102

Rear seat covers grey or black
2+1 £114 (individually single £44 double £70)
triple bench £94

Delivery for these is £7

Haha, nice one. Got any pic of what they look like? Are they the same as the original VW ones?

They are the genuine VW ones as listed in the accessories catalogue but are specifically for the T6
No fitted pics im afraid
IMG_5152[1].JPG IMG_5153[1].JPG IMG_5154[1].JPG

I should point out i havent double checked suitability for side airbags so cannot confirm these prices if you have side airbags on your seat i think there are different ones for this and will need to double check pricing on those

Ok, I'll check later to see if I have side airbags :thumbsup:

Do you have them ones in stock then?

Back