Satnav colour screen changes

Steve O

Hi. I have a 17 plate T6 with factory fitted Satnav.
I’m struggling with a couple of bits per below and wondered if anyone can help.

1) is it possible to change the route colouring. I am colourblind and really struggle to see the route highlighted against the roads on the map.

2) I really struggle to get the Satnav to accept postcodes - it always seems to come up with blanks? Am I doing something wrong? It seems to want town names followed by roads and intersections. I’d rather just put the postcode and house number in!

thanks in advance.

Can you connect your phone to the headunit and use Waze? (You can customise the colours in Waze, I believe)

For postcode you have to go into town or city section then click on the button at bottom right that says something like ‘pstcd’ then you can enter it

As far as the colour goes I’m not sure you can change colour (at least I have never seen an option for it) but think you can make it go into dark mode which changes it to black background if that works better for you ?

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated. Will try dark mode 1st. Currently use my phone to stream music to the console, so not sure I can use waze or g maps at same time.

Postcode info very useful thankyou all.

1) is it possible to change the route colouring. I am colourblind and really struggle to see the route highlighted against the roads on the map.
It is possible but it is a bit tricky process.
Basically you would need to prepare whole navigation graphics pack, assign clours as required and then upload it via DM Toolbox in GEM.

See below.

Back