Roamer Lithium LiFePO4 Seatbase battery

It won't switch off the power...it will just block the flow of current either in or out of the battery.

The voltage will still be present.... Meaning your fridge will stay powered.
Ok. Bit confused over this. What is the point if this if it doesn't turn the battery off?

Ok. Bit confused over this. What is the point if this if it doesn't turn the battery off?
Do you have any chargers connected? Maybe battery is off and your fridge is being powered from solar?

On some versions of the BMS these buttons are disabled, it’s a pretty pointless feature as you should have an external battery isolation switch anyway. We deactivated it on the gen 2 batteries for this reason

Do you have any chargers connected? Maybe battery is off and your fridge is being powered from solar?

On some versions of the BMS these buttons are disabled, it’s a pretty pointless feature as you should have an external battery isolation switch anyway. We deactivated it on the gen 2 batteries for this reason
Yes. Agree that an utterly pointless feature.... but you gave me a button! I shall try the button with the solar off as have 400w of solar which will cloud the results.... ha ha..... solar....... clouding.... I'll get me coat!

Oh yeah! It's dark now, so no solar. Now it turns off off the battery and fridge. What a pointless gadget, but at least it isn't a fault! :D

Back