Revo Software Sale

I want this but mines due for a service in about 6k. Whats the implications as its still under warranty?.

Well.......
I popped into @BognorMotors on Friday just gone for a simple Bilstein adjustment on my T32 2o4 4Mo (they put these in 2018 top job).
Oli was there, I noticed the latest BO66 NOR T6 on site....”take it out for a spin!” Says Oli.
“it’s had a Revo stage 1!”
Oooh says me, and off we go!!
This is where i seem to have lost all thought, as the next thing I knew my van was getting a Revo stage one!!

Take advantage of any offer you can on this at the moment I’ve got mine at a fantastic price including the new filter.
And as for the drive home!
When I spoke to Ollie about it we agreed it feels like someone has completely stripped the van and taken all the weight out of it, for a heavy T32 that’s fully insulated, Caravelle rails and four Caravelle seats... (heavy)...it flew!
The pick up is so smooth, torque is delivered effectively and had to take my foot off at one point, doing 100+ a little too easy.

Put a big smile on my face.

Thank you Oli @BognorMotors for emptying my pockets every time I see you!

Well worth it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you're pleased with it, really does bring alive an already excellent engine

Oli
Does Revo offer anything for the BMW 520d (F11, late 2012 model)?

Sorry no, REVO only offer software for VW, Seat, Skoda, Porsche and Audi

I want this but mines due for a service in about 6k. Whats the implications as its still under warranty?.

This is the question that is asked by everyone, and rightly so. Anything you do to change a vehicle from manufacturers specification will/could invalidate the warranty. We always advise this prior to mapping any vehicles within warranty. We can flash completely back to standard prior to any main dealer visits, so that it is running stock software.

Trouble with that is your about 250 miles away.:whistle:

Where are you based and I’ll find a local revo dealer who can do the same deal? Obviously we would like your business, but that would be one hell of a round trip :)

Back