Revo Software Sale

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
We got a bit of a flash sale on with REVO. Across the board of all vehicles tuned by REVO there is up to 25% discount - cars and vans.

On VW commercials the following discount applies;

Caddy 5%
Transporter T5.1 TDI 10%
Amarok v6 10%
Transporter T6 TDI 10%
Transporter T6 TSI 20%
Transporter T5.1/Amarok bitdi 20%
Transporter T5 2.5 20%

You have until 29th February to take advantage of these offers

I am thoroughly impressed with the Revo map on my tdi 180, so would recommend to anyone to take advantage of @BognorMotors deal here.
Having had a number of cars remapped by different companies, the way Revo HQ in Daventry looked after me and even tweaked the map to make it even better once installed, I was well impressed. I wouldn’t hesitate in using Revo again.

Oooh I'd be interested in that if I was available. I was only looking a Revo dealer local to Naples yesterday. Nearest one is two hours away and I'm dubious about the language barrier.

I must admit I thought Revo were custom maps, or at least tweaked to suit the particular vehicle.

Especially for a generic map

Most stage 1 maps on the market are generic. Obviously the likes of MRC etc are full custom, but we are talking RS model, big turbos etc. Full custom tuning takes hours and hours and a full dyno setup, and not necessary for these engines. But everyone has their own choice of who they choose and there are plenty of decent companies out there and also a lot of poor maps doing the rounds.

Please Come and and have a go in a REVO’d vehicle. Very smooth, and OE in their power delivery. No torque spikes or clutch issues.

All maps come with a 30 day money back guarantee if someone isn’t happy - we’ve never had to use this with any customers.

I must admit I thought Revo were custom maps, or at least tweaked to suit the particular vehicle.
All vehicles are fully health checked and data logged before and after. Maps will not be put on if there is an issue. On certain models with different performance modes you can choose which one works best with the car/van.

I’ve Personally been into vehicle tuning for 25 years and have used REVO personally on my own vehicles for many years before coming a dealer. It works very well for us.

We run a 204 demo vehicle REVO’d and can easily add a 150 if anyone wants to try on our vehicle first.

Just to remind everyone this is still on till the end of Feb. On the Transporter TDI you can either have 10% off or a REVO filter FOC.

Please get in touch if interested

Well.......
I popped into @BognorMotors on Friday just gone for a simple Bilstein adjustment on my T32 2o4 4Mo (they put these in 2018 top job).
Oli was there, I noticed the latest BO66 NOR T6 on site....”take it out for a spin!” Says Oli.
“it’s had a Revo stage 1!”
Oooh says me, and off we go!!
This is where i seem to have lost all thought, as the next thing I knew my van was getting a Revo stage one!!

Take advantage of any offer you can on this at the moment I’ve got mine at a fantastic price including the new filter.
And as for the drive home!
When I spoke to Ollie about it we agreed it feels like someone has completely stripped the van and taken all the weight out of it, for a heavy T32 that’s fully insulated, Caravelle rails and four Caravelle seats... (heavy)...it flew!
The pick up is so smooth, torque is delivered effectively and had to take my foot off at one point, doing 100+ a little too easy.

Put a big smile on my face.

Thank you Oli @BognorMotors for emptying my pockets every time I see you!

Well worth it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just to remind everyone this is still on till the end of Feb. On the Transporter TDI you can either have 10% off or a REVO filter FOC.

Please get in touch if interested

Oli
Does Revo offer anything for the BMW 520d (F11, late 2012 model)?

Back