ONLY OCTOBER - REVO SALE IS ON

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Revo have launched their #onlyoctober for the whole month of October, across their whole range of software for cars and vans, ECU and TCU.

Fully discounted prices can be found on their website

www.onlyrevo.com

The sale details are as follows;
  • Up to 25% OFF Revo ECU Software
  • Up to 20% OFF Revo TCU Software
  • Enhanced Overrun - No Cost Option
  • Mk5/6 Platform ECU & TCU - £150.00 off when purchased together
  • MQB Platform 2.0T ECU & TCU - £250.00 off when purchased together
Get in touch to book yours in :)

A8A9479F-D50D-45C7-BC43-5FFFFFFBA411.jpeg

Last edited:
Just to update the thread with some SALE pricing for October, on stage 1 remaps for the Transporter;

All T6/T6.1 TDI EU6 engines covered are now £324+VAT, saving £75+VAT

All T6 TSI engines are now £399+VAT, saving £50+VAT

All T5/T6 EU5 engines covered are now £299 +VAT saving £50+VAT

Afternoon Oli , I'm after a 199 lwb dsg new, one has come up but only a 150 . Can this be mapped over 199 like a 199 ,or is it restricted ? regards Grahame. ( I'll message you later for a price ,as i have a list )

Afternoon Oli , I'm after a 199 lwb dsg new, one has come up but only a 150 . Can this be mapped over 199 like a 199 ,or is it restricted ? regards Grahame. ( I'll message you later for a price ,as i have a list )
Sorry just seen this. They are different engines. The 199 is twin turbo the 150 has a single turbo. We can map the 150 to around 190ps

As above thank you to the guys in the workshop and good to see you again Oli.
204ps Cali now driving as it should have from the factory and the TVS remap is awesome.
Driving on the motorway and having the instant power to pull out rather than having to plan is one of the highlights of the remap.
Def recommend it to all.

Back