Replacing broken tail light (barn door) with Depo unit

Luckyash

Hi, just looking for some simple advice please on a replacement for the standard rear light assembly on my T6 after an incident involving the garden wall!
I purchased a Depo after market unit and merrily set about replacement, only to find the factory fit bulb assembly and wiring is completely different. I can't find a replacement bulb assembly to fit the Depo fitting so am now stuck.

Any advice welcomed! Thanks

Ash

Hi, just looking for some simple advice please on a replacement for the standard rear light assembly on my T6 after an incident involving the garden wall!
I purchased a Depo after market unit and merrily set about replacement, only to find the factory fit bulb assembly and wiring is completely different. I can't find a replacement bulb assembly to fit the Depo fitting so am now stuck.

Any advice welcomed! Thanks

Ash
Depending on the cost, you may be better off buying a second-hand set of genuine tail lamps and returning the Depo branded ones.

Whilst this post is old, the member @James1000 is still active:

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
\
Depending on the cost, you may be better off buying a second-hand set of genuine tail lamps and returning the Depo branded ones.

Whilst this post is old, the member @James1000 is still active:

Oh and welcome to the forum!
Thanks, will look into a second hand set

Back