Remap by CustomVanz

I was just having a look on the Revo site and it says the software is currently unavailable.
I'm picking up a "new" (for me) Van in August and they had the Revo Performance upgrade shown in the list of options, but said they can't currently offer it and advised on 'tunit' instead (which seemed a lot lower on the performance upgrade)
Does this mean you can't get the mapping done anymore?
(Is Revo still the one to have)? (If you can and it's worth getting, any recommends near Northampton?)
Ta :)

Is your van a 102ps Euro 6 engine @stuvoi?

If so, REVO no longer offer re-maps on these as problems with turbos melting were encountered!

Pendle do offer a re-map on these engines, and it seems to be popular and reliable judging by the number of members on here that are running it.

Search ‘remapping’ using the search function above, there is lots of info!

Is your van a 102ps Euro 6 engine @stuvoi?

Unfortunately it is that model. Since my post yesterday I did have a look and came to that very conclusion, but was hoping there might have been a way around it!

That being said, I think the idea of the Pendle is good, so sounds like that is worth exploring.

Cheers :)

Had mine done at Pendle. 102hp 2019 van, he knows his stuff. He makes sure the torque is controlled to avoid excess strain on gearbox. He turned mine down a bit during tuning because of this. Also REVO on T6 102 have the exhaust gas temps too high which fries the turbo.
Van feels so much better as it's a camper conversion so a bit heavier than a panel van.
Would that be a euro6 engine?

New to t6 forum and already learning more than i ever have anywhere else! So thanks for sharing.

Picked up my 2.0 TDI 83BHP EU6 (it‘s as far as my cash would get me) and looking to start upgrade and conversion work.

The Pendle engine remap suggests i’d almost double output taking it up to 160/170bhp. At £345 it sounds like a no brainier? Anything i might be risking or sacrificing here?

Also as 5 speed would you recommend a gearbox remap too?

..It all sounds like good stuff to me but new to this so not certain if im buying into an extra that i can live without.

ta In advance.

New to t6 forum and already learning more than i ever have anywhere else! So thanks for sharing.

Picked up my 2.0 TDI 83BHP EU6 (it‘s as far as my cash would get me) and looking to start upgrade and conversion work.

The Pendle engine remap suggests i’d almost double output taking it up to 160/170bhp. At £345 it sounds like a no brainier? Anything i might be risking or sacrificing here?

Also as 5 speed would you recommend a gearbox remap too?

..It all sounds like good stuff to me but new to this so not certain if im buying into an extra that i can live without.

ta In advance.
You've got 83Hp in a two ton (unladen) van with a huge frontal area and presumably you have £345 spare. For me the conversation ends there! :slow rofl:
You can't remap a manual gearbox, you can only remap DSG gearboxes.

@DaveD do you know of any pendle agents down south? Am london based so a trip to LV would incur a visit to the in-laws if I was up that way..
I used PRT vehicle solutions at Royston, Herts.
The owner remapped my van whilst on the phone to Martin, the chap who owns Pendle.
I was very pleased with my trip to PRT vehicle solutions, albeit I had 140Hp before I started and about 170 when they'd finished so less of a change than you'd see but it made the whole driving experience better.
Royston isn't very far from London.

The owner remapped my van whilst on the phone to Martin, the chap who owns Pendle.
I was very pleased with my trip to PRT vehicle solutions, albeit I had 140Hp before I started and about 170 when they'd finished so less of a change than you'd see but it made the whole driving experience better.
I’d be wary of mapping an 83hp manual. There are other threads on here advising against it

It should be fine with a Pendle, he’s very sympathetic to that engine/gearbox combo. It’s Revo that had to pull the plug because it’s a more generic map.

Splendid. After reading around it does seem like the Revo map is less forgiving. Will drop him a call and let you know it drives.

Back