Reimo Roof Bed (standard) - Comfy?

alesupper

Hi

I am about to order a Reimo EasyFit LWB pop top roof and they offer a standard and luxury bed. Obviously I would like to go for the luxury bed but they are very expensive so I wondered if anyone has the standard bed? Are they comfy enough?

Cheers.

Hi

I am about to order a Reimo EasyFit LWB pop top roof and they offer a standard and luxury bed. Obviously I would like to go for the luxury bed but they are very expensive so I wondered if anyone has the standard bed? Are they comfy enough?

Cheers.

I've got the standard reimo mattress / slice of foam! I also looked at the luxury mattress and it's ridiculously expensive. Most of the time it's my teenage daughter in the pop top and she has never complained. Now that could be that she knows if she does she is outside in a small crappy tent :laugh:. However I have also slept up top with no issues. It's not super soft but adequately comfortable.
For a relatively small cost you could add a mattress topper and be quids in over the luxury reimo bed option .

Overall totally happy with it and been away for weeks at a time and never really had a bad night sleep on it. :thumbsup:
Simmo.

Back