Regrets, I don't want a few

Pointless with all the changes youve done..
Might as well trade in for a poptop velle ex..lol.
Don't give me ideas like that :rofl:
Hilo being fitted 27th February
Booked in at slidepods 10th July
Caravelle rails and new altro flooring
Lining package
Multipod
July is a fair way off yet so I would of probably added some more stuff by then as you know me :eek:

Don't give me ideas like that :rofl:
Hilo being fitted 27th February
Booked in at slidepods 10th July
Caravelle rails and new altro flooring
Lining package
Multipod
July is a fair way off yet so I would of probably added some more stuff by then as you know me :eek:

Role on summer..! Lets have a pop off..lol

There must be something you have missed or wished you had speced on the ocean ?
Nope.
Three years with one meant we knew what we needed and what we didn't.
So we've got it just about right; a few extras needed; bike rack, levelling ramps, mattress topper, a few rugs and blankets, roof bars but that's it.

Reactions: Loz
Nope.
Three years with one meant we knew what we needed and what we didn't.
So we've got it just about right; a few extras needed; bike rack, levelling ramps, mattress topper, a few rugs and blankets, roof bars but that's it.
Oh yes forgot you had a fully loaded Cali before this one, thought you had a bike rack ?
I will be glad when this one is finished a learning curve for sure ,but I will have it as I want it and will work well for our young family

Ours (lightish spec 204 4motion) listed at £55k. We got it for £49k.
I'm under that price but not much in it but there is 5 of us so the ocean wouldn't work for us and just looked at the beach, it's really just like a caravelle with a poptop no cooking facilities ( hope I don't upset anyone saying that :) Cali oceans hold there price there are 16 plates on eBay £51k
Think caravelle with Hilo roof and multipod would work well :thumbsup:
Around £15k spent since September to get it somewhere near to how I want it:cry: that's a lot of overtime @DaveyB ;)

I'm under that price but not much in it but there is 5 of us so the ocean wouldn't work for us and just looked at the beach, it's really just like a caravelle with a poptop no cooking facilities ( hope I don't upset anyone saying that :) Cali oceans hold there price there are 16 plates on eBay £51k
Think caravelle with Hilo roof and multipod would work well :thumbsup:
Around £15k spent since September to get it somewhere near to how I want it:cry: that's a lot of overtime @DaveyB ;)
At least two weeks worth for you anyway. :whistle:. Don't go looking too hard at caravelles, you'll change your mind (again) and end up trading the kombi in once you've got everything done.

At least two weeks worth for you anyway. :whistle:. Don't go looking too hard at caravelles, you'll change your mind (again) and end up trading the kombi in once you've got everything done.
I'm happy for once with what I have decided to go for only thing I would change on mine is twin sliders and manual box but I can live with single slider and dsg.
I won't be changing this now sunk to many pennies into it time to enjoy it ;)
I wish it was 2 weeks worth us electricians don't earn that much :rofl:

A number of vans on here do not have the raising roof/bed.....if you don't need the upper bed, do any non roof raisers wish they'd got one anyway, or can you in fact live very happily in a T6 camper without the added head height of a raised roof...? I am 6'2".

Back