Recommended Couriers

Was thinking I could bring to Bala next month but won't have enough room with kids and kit in the van

Was thinking I could bring to Bala next month but won't have enough room with kids and kit in the van
Its a big item m8
Im down bristol on the 26th may for a wedding but the mrs wont give me a straight answer if we are doing the night do aswell .
if we dont i could travel down after day the do.
Should of gone to bus types show near me other weekend would of picked one up probally

Last edited:
I've not got any sailing events anywhere near that part of the world in the next few weeks or I could have looked to try and strap it to the top of either the boat trailer or RIB trailer. I'll actually be in totally the opposite direction.

Hello all
Can anyone here recommend or may work for a UK courier company that would move Kombi rear seats from roughly London area to Manchester area!! And a rear floor mat.

Thanks you

We used to use paisley freight to move large car parts, seats and wheels etc

Also can try that shiply to get people to bid on collecting it

Yes Paisley freight very good. If you go on anyvan website its all independent couriers, men with vans etc, and they all send you quotes and you decide on who to choose.

Afternoon all,

Anyone used an alloy wheel courier for collection and delivery? I've come across Shiply, who seem to put the job out to tender.

Looking at options to save me a 6 hour round trip to the Midlands.

Thanks in advance.

I’ve used Paisley Freight for other items, but they advertise wheel delivery. They too tender the job out, and use APC Overnight (well, locally they do, anyway).

Easy booking and good customer service when I have called with queries.

Failing that, you could use the Forum Assistance Delivery Service.

I’ve used Paisley Freight for other items, but they advertise wheel delivery. They too tender the job out, and use APC Overnight (well, locally they do, anyway).

Easy booking and good customer service when I have called with queries.

Failing that, you could use the Forum Assistance Delivery Service.

I've read bad reports about them so not sure. Had a quote for £58 to courier 4 X alloys.

Hi Pete,

trying to get them from Atherstone in the Midlands near Tamworth back to West Wales.

Thanks

I've used Paisley Freight quite a few times and always been fine.
Thanks for the reply. Did you use them for alloy wheels? I'm a bit concerned as I will have paid for the goods but will be stressing until they get delivered!o_O

Hi Pete,

trying to get them from Atherstone in the Midlands near Tamworth back to West Wales.

Thanks
Morning pal. I have Van's in the Midlands that go as far as mid Wales. Foc if you can wait a couple of weeks. We go to Dinas Mawyddy.

Thanks for the reply. Did you use them for alloy wheels? I'm a bit concerned as I will have paid for the goods but will be stressing until they get delivered!o_O
Yes, used them for quite a few sets of alloys as well as tyres and a few other car parts, both sending and getting collected (after I had paid the seller) As someone said, they are just a broker but when I had an issue with a delayed delivery, I phoned them and it was sorted quickly.

Morning pal. I have Van's in the Midlands that go as far as mid Wales. Foc if you can wait a couple of weeks. We go to Dinas Mawyddy.
Thanks for the reply and offer. I am just getting a few more quotes from couriers. If that doesn't work out I will PM you. Thank you so much and this is why I love this forum.

I've used paisley freight several times for seats, wheels, tyres etc. Always as a seller though so made sure everything was well wrapped and damage protected as much as possible.
Never had an issue.

Back