Recommended Couriers

superflyguy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anybody recommend a decent courier ? im wanting some wheels delivering from Shanklin to Lincolnshire, prices quoted so far are ridiculous !!

You could try something like getvan.co.uk my old man sold some sash windows on eBay and the buyer arranged the courier like this for a reasonable rate
Spoke with the guy picking them up and he looks for multiple jobs going in the same area or along the way to keep the cost down and win more

You could try something like getvan.co.uk my old man sold some sash windows on eBay and the buyer arranged the courier like this for a reasonable rate
Spoke with the guy picking them up and he looks for multiple jobs going in the same area or along the way to keep the cost down and win more
Sounds similar to anyvan.co.uk , these are who are coming up really high £180 !!!! I think ill leave it .

Do you ever come anywhere near Essex?

We've got to to to the white isle some time soon and will have the space if its any help?

Do you ever come anywhere near Essex?

We've got to to to the white isle some time soon and will have the space if its any help?
@mhill That's very kind of you to offer thanks, but after spending all day yesterday trying to arrange a courier, he emailed me to say he had sold them to someone else !!
so not a happy chappy.

Right where do I start I've found a caravelle floor but it's in bovey Tracey Devon and I'm in Shropshire 230 miles away
As you can gather a swb caravelle floor isn't a easy item to send , I've looked at paisley pallet service, don't think pallet service is financially viable.
Has anyone sent something like this ?
Mr fish has offered to do the 2 hour trip each wayfrom where he is working this week which was very nice of him but don't want to put anyone out
Only other option is make a weekend out of it but then I need to take the triple out which ain't light fit floor and refit seat.
Anyone know a courrier ?

Back