Rear View Camera OEM

chriscroft

15 years of VW T 'ing
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just booked in the Vel to check out the rear view camera, it is getting fogger and fogger as time goes on, day to night no difference; virtually useless now. Have checked our the on screen adjustments brightness/contrast/colour it make no difference. We'll have to see!!:confused:

Condensation maybe? They could also do with a wiper, 10 miles on a wet road and can't see a lot anyway!

Condensation maybe? They could also do with a wiper, 10 miles on a wet road and can't see a lot anyway!
That would be my guess, but I guess also I can't really fix it. I keep thinking about the polish car cleaning dude who gives it a once over every now and again; I am always concerned about his mega powerful pressure washer, and those unbranded chemicals he uses. :eek::eek::eek:

That would be my guess, but I guess also I can't really fix it. I keep thinking about the polish car cleaning dude who gives it a once over every now and again; I am always concerned about his mega powerful pressure washer, and those unbranded chemicals he uses. :eek::eek::eek:
My camera in my t5 got condensation in after going to the hand car wash .I had to tell them not to blast it .I got an air dryer and warmed it up for 10 minuets this did the trick for a while .

I couldn't go to one of them car wash places, i wash it myself, or leave it till i have time to.
at least i know what chemicals i am using and also a sponge that has only been used on my van with clean water!
not in tub with all the other grit and muck from other cars. Im sure that will not use a fresh refill for every vehicle.

I couldn't go to one of them car wash places, i wash it myself, or leave it till i have time to.
at least i know what chemicals i am using and also a sponge that has only been used on my van with clean water!
not in tub with all the other grit and muck from other cars. Im sure that will not use a fresh refill for every vehicle.
I do agree, then they seem to do a brilliant job for £8, and there are £100k range rovers in front of me, then I convince myself ah WTF. Must get my act together;);)

It is surprising how you guys can get Polish companies to clean your car for 8 quid :)
I pay minimum 15-20 pounds in Poland :). I guess you can not complain mate!

Back